Friday 5 April 2013

The i-Gen...

It's a false confession, I'm not of the i-generation. The generation that's iPhone, iPad, and iWant, iNeed, completely i-oriented.

On that note, I haven't blogged about dining out for a while. Not because I haven't been eating out, but rather my Facebook addiction meant I could instantaneously check in via Facebook, Instagram or even Urbanspoon without posting to my blog, format the photographs and make a few quick comments. Originaly the idea is that these little notes will serve the basis of my full review online but sadly... that falls to the weyside as life goes on... and new foodage entices...

I'll make up for it I promise for whatever number of readers out there who pays attention. I will dedicate more clear and witty remarks on here as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment